Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Note

Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you guys know that Emilie and Molly will be coming to join the Fellowship within the week {Lord willing}.

And that I'm probably going to redo that header {unless someone would be a dear and do it}. It looks a bit hard to read at the moment. And kinda cheesy.

I'm really excited about getting them, because now my stories can start!

We will also {probably} have a new camera by then, so lots of fun and beautiful photos will be poring into the blog.

By the way, I've already started writing "A Study in Blue" for this blog. It's based on Sherlock's "A Study in Pink" and Doyle's "A Study in Scarlet".
 
Summary of A Study in Blue: Emilie Watson Bennett moves into 221b Baker Street in downtown Pleasanton, along with her best friend Molly McIntire. When Kit Kittredge is called on to report on a case, she brings the duo along. Emilie's deducting manages to put them on the right path, but a more sinister person is behind these crimes than they think.


 Postscript: Emilie is pronounced "Ehm-ih-lee" or "Emmalee", whichever you prefer.

4 comments:

  1. Truly brilliant, my dear. You know, really, this blog of yours is smashing. Epic. Hence, I eagerly await the adventures of your dolls. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Les: Thank you very much! Though I still need to change that header...

      Delete
    2. Pray don't mention it; I only state the truth!

      I believe, Willow, that if you put your heart and very soul into it, and don't stop until it's perfect, you'll make an epic new header. Sorry for the intenseness, but don't stop for "good-enough". I've witnessed your capacity to go beyond that. *virtual hug*

      I was also considering that I may be able to make a new header. That's if it's fine with you! And I'm not saying I'll postively do it; I was only thinking.

      xx

      Delete
    3. Les: Thank you! That would be cool! I just got lots of photos of my new dolls, so I'll work on that header today if I can!

      Delete