Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Study in Blue Idea // A "Pilot"

   So yesterday two days ago this morning I had a brilliant idea! Or at least I think it's brilliant.

   How about, before I do a fancy photostory for "A Study in Blue", I do a "pilot" episode.
 
   You know, doing a not-quite-the-real-thing photostory?

   With not-as-good-background/story/photography?
 
   See-how-people-will-like-it photostory?

   Well, I'll kind of have to anyway. My doll town is not set up yet. It may be a while, too.

   So meantime my doll are residing upstairs {and Kit, Emilie and Molly living on my dresser in my room} and I've set up measly ideas of what I think some of their houses should look like.

   It's a creative mess. I love those {don't you?}.

   Okay, back on track {stayin' alive!}. So the pilot photostory will most likely come into existence ..... maybe within the month {but don't quote me on it}.

   So gear up for some Sherlock-based fun! There will be the murder/suicide topic, but it can't really be helped.

   And I actually have a doll designated for Moriarty. He's an old Collector's Lane doll. Both D and I each had one {I gave one away}. And so we cut her hair and she is now a he and Moriarty {hey, that rhymed!}.

   And to tide you over, here's some shots I got of Emilie for "The Reichenbach Fall" idea.


I love how the lighting on both of these says "black and white" even though the photos are not b&w.


-Catch you later-

W. Silver B.

Postscript: Should I make a new blog button, or keep it?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read it! I love how realistic the second photo looks!
    As for the blog button...you should probably change it. It's great now, though!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEP! From the perspective of a most immature Sherlockian (Pinterest is my source of inspiration, and only pictures and GIFs at that), I. AM. DEAD. THRILLED. for what's in store with my favourite doll detectives.

    It may be wise to keep in mind that some like me may not know details, so a few times I may be confused. But really, I could scream like a mindless fangirl over Emilie and Mollie.

    And I was wondering if you had a JM. From what I've seen of him, I.O.(HIM) a good old-fashioned punch in the nose! ;)

    Psst, Em. Get up! I'm hyperventilating over here.

    I highly approve of all this creative madness, Willow (and Darrion).

    xx Les

    ReplyDelete