Thursday, February 27, 2014

New Look // New Name

Allons-y, guys!


   I'm really excited to reveal my newly re-constructed blog, The Time-ness of Dollduction!

   If you're familiar with Doctor Who and Sherlock, it is basically a WhoLock doll blog.

   For those of you who don't, WhoLock is like cross-overs between Sherlock BBC and BBC Doctor Who.

   So I hope that you like the redo. And don't worry, I will still do the photo-stories of the Sherlock episodes with the Detectives.

   Anywho, I hope to begin with posting some pictures soon! I've been constructing a Tardis, and have some lovely pictures of Molly outside in the snow {not with the Tardis}

   Geronimo!

   -W. Silver B.

   Postscript // I will try to redo the blog button asap!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog just got 42 more times epic with Doctor Who. It was already amazing with dolls/Sherlock/LOTR (I am an avid fan of all), but dolls + Sherlock + Doctor Who = my new favorite doll blog!

    ~Mama Hen (Sherlockian, Wholockian, AG doll lover, Elven maiden, hobbit, Shieldmaiden, etc.)

    P. S. My dolls have a blog too! www.the-pony-tales-sisters.blogspot.com While my Emma is not like Sherlock or the Doctor, she enjoys watching both (okay, she's obsessed...like me!).

    P. P. S. Sorry this is so long, I'm overjoyed to find a like-minded person. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally cool Mary Hannah! Thanks so much! I'll definitely check out your blog!

      Delete