Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My First Mission! By Jess

Hi everybody! I just completed my fist AGSAA mission(American Girl Secret Agent Agency). I thwarted an evil plan by Cassandra Catacomb, I think.... I found a medal from a museum in England. I'm not sure which one because I'm not familiar with English museums. You can view the entire adventure at this address,
https://picasaweb.google.com/102805585754038921810/JessMcConnellFindingTheMissingMedalPartOne#
                                                              &
https://picasaweb.google.com/102805585754038921810/JessMcConnellFindingTheMissingMedalPartTwo#
TTYL,
Jess
or Agent Padme`
P.S. Please leave comments! We love them!

5 comments:

  1. For a first one, this post is very good! I love your attidude, Jess, and the blog design you picked out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like Star Wars as well? I love Star Wars. The only part I don't like about them is the romance. My sister doesn't like the Revenge of the Sith either. I don't like that one a lot or the fifth one very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Azelea: Yes! I love Star Wars! You & I are much in agreement. I don't like Revenge of The Sith very much but The Empire Strikes Back isn't too bad. I also like the Clone Wars series. Check out my other blog, the Force Sensitive Dolls.
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete